The two Upper Tweed traps that the Foundation runs began their autumn operation on 7th October. To date there have been very few fish recorded (Tweed really needs its first good spate of the Autumn which to get the fish moving). The traps are checked every day throughout the autumn and fish numbers and type logged.
- River Tweed Commission’s Annual General Meeting, March 2018
- Catch & Release for autumn fish?
- 2018 Earlston Grayling Competition
- Goosander and Cormorant count results for the Tweed catchment
- Help Required From Tweed Brown Trout Anglers
- Monthly fish counter totals