With the assistance of 40 trained volunteers, 370 km of watercourse were surveyed in the Tweed catchment, covering the main stem of the Tweed, Till, Teviot, Leader, Gala and Whiteadder. The Tweed Foundation has produced an interactive storymap which can be viewed at http://arcg.is/2lqo4ym. It explains how the count is carried out, the results for the different tributaries and what we can conclude from this work.
- River Tweed Commission’s Annual General Meeting, March 2018
- Catch & Release for autumn fish?
- 2018 Earlston Grayling Competition
- Goosander and Cormorant count results for the Tweed catchment
- Help Required From Tweed Brown Trout Anglers
- Monthly fish counter totals