Trapping started at the beginning of the week and by today's date, 8 specimens have been trapped; this is a worrying start and the likelihood is that the Foundation will discover a much larger population as the programme continues.
- Salmon research project nets £40,000 to investigate ways of improving fish stocks on River Tweed
- The River – Issue April 2021 now available
- Guidance for Anglers during Coronavirus
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts