Trapping started at the beginning of the week and by today's date, 8 specimens have been trapped; this is a worrying start and the likelihood is that the Foundation will discover a much larger population as the programme continues.
- April 2019 provisional fish counter totals
- 2019 International Year of the Salmon – Tweed Events
- April issue of ‘the River’ now available
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts