The two Upper Tweed traps that the Foundation runs began their autumn operation on 7th October. To date there have been very few fish recorded (Tweed really needs its first good spate of the Autumn which to get the fish moving). The traps are checked every day throughout the autumn and fish numbers and type logged.
- April 2019 provisional fish counter totals
- 2019 International Year of the Salmon – Tweed Events
- April issue of ‘the River’ now available
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts