The two Upper Tweed traps that the Foundation runs began their autumn operation on 7th October. To date there have been very few fish recorded (Tweed really needs its first good spate of the Autumn which to get the fish moving). The traps are checked every day throughout the autumn and fish numbers and type logged.
- First 2020 issue of ‘the River’ now available online
- Official 2019 Tweed catch sees a small improvement on the previous season
- RTC Annual General Meeting – March 2020
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts