Barney Wilson was the first angler to use Tweedability I this October on Lower Birgham. Seen here in the fishing position for the less-able angler. Ian Allan, head boatman on the beat, was delighted with the boat and found it extremely easy to keep still in mid-river and very stable; he was so pleased with it he wanted to keep it at the beat full-time!
- Tweed Foundation Biology Work – June & July 2019
- July 2019 – provisional fish counter totals
- Join us at the Border Union Show in Kelso this weekend
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts