Thursday 25th October: Out early to do my stretch of the October Goosander & Cormorant count, which is from Rutherford down to Kelso – a lot of birds today, and more Cormorants than usual. Noticeably wet walking, and the little side streams all very full and with signs of considerable bank erosion. After lunch, checked the Peebles trap and then some office work, writing up a report on access for spawning fish up the Leithen Water.
- April 2019 provisional fish counter totals
- 2019 International Year of the Salmon – Tweed Events
- April issue of ‘the River’ now available
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts