With the assistance of 40 trained volunteers, 370 km of watercourse were surveyed in the Tweed catchment, covering the main stem of the Tweed, Till, Teviot, Leader, Gala and Whiteadder. The Tweed Foundation has produced an interactive storymap which can be viewed at http://arcg.is/2lqo4ym. It explains how the count is carried out, the results for the different tributaries and what we can conclude from this work.
- November issue of ‘The River’ – now available
- TweedStart Auction: 30th Nov – 10th Dec
- COVID-19 Update on Restrictions
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts