With the assistance of 40 trained volunteers, 370 km of watercourse were surveyed in the Tweed catchment, covering the main stem of the Tweed, Till, Teviot, Leader, Gala and Whiteadder. The Tweed Foundation has produced an interactive storymap which can be viewed at http://arcg.is/2lqo4ym. It explains how the count is carried out, the results for the different tributaries and what we can conclude from this work.
- The River – Issue July 2021 available
- SEPA freshets from Fruid/Talla, Baddinsgill/West Water & Whiteadder Reservoirs and St Mary’s Loch this week.
- SEPA Tweed Water Clarity Information
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts