With the assistance of 40 trained volunteers, 370 km of watercourse were surveyed in the Tweed catchment, covering the main stem of the Tweed, Till, Teviot, Leader, Gala and Whiteadder. The Tweed Foundation has produced an interactive storymap which can be viewed at http://arcg.is/2lqo4ym. It explains how the count is carried out, the results for the different tributaries and what we can conclude from this work.
- Vacancies with the River Tweed Commission
- Help Track Tweed Smolts down to the estuary this Spring……
- Tweedstart celebrates International Year of the Salmon in film
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts