With the assistance of 40 trained volunteers, 370 km of watercourse were surveyed in the Tweed catchment, covering the main stem of the Tweed, Till, Teviot, Leader, Gala and Whiteadder. The Tweed Foundation has produced an interactive storymap which can be viewed at http://arcg.is/2lqo4ym. It explains how the count is carried out, the results for the different tributaries and what we can conclude from this work.
- Tweed Smolt Tracking Study ready to go – Help by Sponsoring a Smolt on its journey to the sea…….
- Tweed Foundation Biology Work – February 2019
- Study of Fish-eating Birds’ Diet starts on Tweed
- Goosander and Cormorant count results for the Tweed catchment
- Help Required From Tweed Brown Trout Anglers
- Monthly fish counter totals