The provisional totals from the Gala and Whiteadder fish counters are attached. Despite very little water on the Whiteadder, just over 100 Sea-trout passed through the counter and 24 Salmon.
- Beware – Potential fish disease threat in Scotland
- Great Tweed Raffle now LIVE
- Celebrate 2019 as International Year of the Salmon in Pitlochry with the Freshwater Fisheries Laboratory
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts