The February 2020 issue of ‘the River’ includes a plea for anglers to look out for more tagged fish this season. Tweed boatmen are helping the RTC with a tagging scheme to learn more about second recaptures in the river by tagging fish caught – for the first time – by anglers. The Tweed Foundation is running a much larger smolt tracking study this Spring – details on how you can help with this by Sponsoring a Smolt are included in the newsletter. There’s an overview of the 2019 Brown trout season – it was a good one! – and a short note on how our salmon might fare this year, with 2020 being the final year of the effect of the floods in 2015.
AnglingBoatmenBrownTroutCatchesConservationExploitationFishFishingReportResearchRiverRiver TweedRiverTweedCommissionRodsSalmonSea-troutsmoltsSponsorshipTaggingtagstheRiverTweedTweed Foundation
- March issue of “The River” now available
- River Tweed Commission COVID-19 Statement
- 2019 RTC Annual Report
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts