By way of follow up to our news article posted on 14th April. Marine Scotland have released updated Covid-19 guidance for anglers today, which can be found on the following link Marine Scotland Blog
AnglingBrownTroutCoronavirusCOVID 19DrygrangeFishFishingGovernmentLegislationRiver TweedRiverTweedCommissionRTCSalmonTroutTweed Foundation
- The River – Issue July 2021 available
- SEPA freshets from Fruid/Talla, Baddinsgill/West Water & Whiteadder Reservoirs and St Mary’s Loch this week.
- SEPA Tweed Water Clarity Information
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts