Slightly later than planned due to COVID restrictions, the Tweed Foundation Annual Report has now been published and can be found here.
The report is packed full of information on our fish and environmental monitoring programmes that inform the management of Tweed fish stocks and our education programme. Highlights from the 2019 Annual Report include:
- A review of the Sea-trout of the River Tweed
- The results from the 2019 smolt tracking
- The Gala Water smolt trapping
- A summary of the results from the annual electro-fishing survey
- 2019 Brown trout catch results
- A summary of the 2019 education work