The River – Issue Sept 2021 is now available. This issue provides an update on the summer electro-fishing programme of the team with thirty sites across the catchment being sampled. Other activities of the team include PIT tagging Salmon Parr and Smolts to determine return rates of adult Salmon to the Gala Water and to look at the survival of Smolts through the lower Gala Water.
AnglingBrownTroutCatchesConservationElectro-fishingFishingResearchRiverRiver TweedRiverTweedCommissionRTCSalmonSea-troutsmoltsTaggingTroutTweed Foundation
- RIVER WORKS AND THE RIVER TWEED SSSI
- The River – September 2021 now available
- Conserving wild salmon
- Foundation’s YouTube Channel Explains the History Behind Salmon Run-times
- River Tweed Commission 2016 Annual Report Published
- From Headwater to Headland Conference focus on Smolts